A Woman’s Compass to Self-Advocacy and Advancement
Empowering women to understand and leverage their unique talents and strengths to better their organization, their communities and their lives is our deepest passion at SWG. Organizations are feeling the pressure to diversify their talent pools to include women in the places that we know they deserve to be – leading teams, advancing people and driving results. We know, because we’ve been there.
Our Women in Action program offers the unique opportunity for like-minded women leaders to join together in small groups to discuss challenges, identify opportunities and provide support to one another as they make their way up the leadership ladder. We offer two options: community cohorts and corporate cohorts. Whether you’re looking to bring the program in-house for your organization’s women leaders, or you’re in search for a group of women to join you on your quest for personal growth and advancement, Women In Action is for you! By providing environments free of judgment and full of support, SWG consultants work with small cohorts of 6-10 women to provide one-on-one and group coaching, individual assessments of key abilities, development plans and open discussions around thought leadership, organizational savvy and so much more.
The Benefits for Organizations:
- Highly effective, yet affordable way to grow leadership pipelines and deepen bench strength
- Accelerated path for high-potential women, allowing you to contribute to diversifying your talent pool
- Retention tool for top performers
- Enhance new leader assimilation and capability building
- Enrich executive leader effectiveness
The Benefits for Individuals:
- Work with a certified coach who is focused on YOU!
- Receive personalized development strategies targeting key capabilities unique to your goals and career aspirations
- Learn alongside like-minded women also focused on an accelerated path to excellence in leadership
- Personal growth and professional development
Join Women In Action to discover your inner strengths, overcome your challenges and create the path that will help you transform your career–and your life.