The fast-track to leadership – getting your high-potentials ready for their next leadership role.
SWG partners with organizations to create an accelerated roadmap to readiness, often ranging from 18-24 months.
Cohort learning is the most popular modality, engaging high-potentials in personal coaching, group coaching, experiential and didactic learning, mentoring programs, action learning and organizational rotations.
Here is an example of a hi-potential track SWG has implemented:
- Personal awareness – assessments both personality and 360
- Personal SWOT analysis and IDPs (individual development plans)
- Coaching – 1-1 coaching throughout the program
- Group work – Performance improvement projects or action learning (where a real business problem is tackled) Group works together for solutions and presents to senior leadership
- Committee rotations – attend several committees/board meetings etc. see the players, politics and organization as it really works
- Mentoring – established mentoring program where hi-pos are partnered with an executive or senior leader
- Training and Development – classroom training on targeted development needs (business acumen, strategy, innovation, are a few examples)
- Book clubs
- Projects – individual opportunities to take on or lead high profile projects