C-Suite & Upper Level Executives
Do your leadership development efforts support your business goals? Research shows 9 out of 10 organizations would say NO.
We can partner with your organization to provide programs and methods that target your key talent development needs, including pipeline growth, bench strength, retention of top performers and elevated leader effectiveness. It’s time to start developing your talent, aligning your organization and achieving success.
- Align leader expectations with business strategy
- Customize development and build the right skills
- Create consistent business outcomes and create environments that align with employee and customer needs
- Reinforce desired culture through clearly stated behaviors expected from leaders and employees
- Successfully hire the right people and assess the performance of current employees and leaders
- Ensure your leader identification process is generating the “right” list of high-potentials
- Mitigate risk with a strategic talent retention and development plan
- Reduce costs associated with the “empty chair”
Helping women achieve their maximum potential both personally and professionally is our passion. We know the challenges women leaders face because we’ve been there. We can help you enhance your women’s programs so you diversify your talent pool, retain your top performers and leverage the unique talents and leadership qualities the women of your organization bring to the table.
A woman’s compass to self-advocacy and advancement
- Develop skills and capabilities
- Heighten self-awareness and personal growth
- Create action plans leading to increased accountability and forward movement
- Empower women to leverage unique talents that are mission critical to business strategy
- Increase leadership capabilities by understanding how attitude and perspective impact success
- Identify barriers and challenges to help design a customized plan that will help women experience breakthrough achievement
- Develop and implement action plans that increase confidence, enhance self-awareness and empower personal growth
Six out of 10 Millennials are open to new job opportunities. Are you engaging your Millennial employees and preparing them for their next step?
With the number of Millennials in the workforce, it’s important that your organization be able to adequately assess your talent pool and develop your future leaders. SWG can provide professional development, career planning, coaching and mentoring opportunities for the Millennials in your organization through a range of one-on-one and group settings that will help your organization thrive for years to come.
- Craft personal stories and resumes to reflect experience and unique talents
- Identify avenues of opportunity and advancement and develop action plan
- Empower individuals to embrace and leverage talents that will create the most impact
of organizations using coaches state a return on investment
years left until the youngest Baby Boomer is 65
of management positions are held by women